to our anniversary trip to Arlington for a Ranger's vs. Astros game...
...to family reunions, to baby showers, to successful antique shopping with the girls...
(you'll notice they can't move for all the furniture in their laps!)
...to keeping these two out of trouble while they're looking for trouble...
(this did end okay by the way...nothing was underneath the boat, but I was worried for awhile!)
...to my old roommate, Jennifer's, sweet wedding in beautiful Alpine...
...we have barely had time to take a breath! But even amidst all the craziness, I have found some time to get some craft projects completed! :-) I'll try to share them with you over the next few weeks. Here's the first one...
for my youngest cousin, Cadyn's graduation, I made her photo coasters! They're super simple and easy to make! First, buy some plain white tiles (about 12 cents at Home Depot) or find a cheap coaster set on clearance (I found this set at Wal-Mart).
Then, use spray adhesive (I used Elmer's) to attach the photos to the coasters.
Then top with several coats of ModPodge (allow drying time) and spray with several coats of high-gloss acrylic sealant (I used Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze). Be sure to let the glaze dry overnight before spraying again!
And there you have it! :-) For the final touch, tie the tiles together with some pretty ribbon and gift wrap 'em! Hope you have a blessed week! I'll be back soon with more craft projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment