Friday, August 12, 2011

The Many Uses of Odiferous Burlap (Part 2)


It's been a very crazy and long week, and we have a huge family get-together coming up this weekend so I've got to get busy cleaning and baking A.S.A.P.! Soooo...this post will have to be short and sweet! I promised I would share another use I found for our leftover burlap and here it is...burlap rosettes! The link to the tutorial I used can be found at Restore Interiors Blog. Yet again, my stubborn burlap gave me a little trouble since it's more tightly wound but the finished product turned out great! All you need is some burlap, scissors, a hot glue gun, and the patience of a saint! :) I put mine on some Mason Jars from our wedding, but you could really use them just about anywhere! The blog mentiones putting them on burlap pillows, but I think you could even use them to "flower" up giftwrap or headbands! The possibilities are endless!



Before:

After:

Have a great weekend! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment