Friday, December 9, 2011

Better late than never...parte dos

I wasn't kidding when I said we had a crazy Thanksgiving weekend! :-) On Saturday (after all of the tear-jerker football games and turkey-induced comas) we had my future sister-in-law's bachelorette party! We had a great time and enjoyed shopping main street before heading back to our friend Lauren's house for snacks and a lingere shower! The sweet bride-to-be got some beautiful gifts, and we all ate way too many snacks! (My sister-in-law, Shae made incredible "Crack Dip" and my friend Lauren made awesome Pumpkin muffins, both thanks to Pinterest recipes)!
My brother-in-law's beautiful bride-to-be, Brittany




Snack table! :-)


I also got the chance to try out another awesome Pinterest recipe- Hot Pink Zebra Print Cookies! They turned out really great (even though there was some nail-biting when I was trying to get them to look"hot" pink with food coloring, and my sweet husband was pointing  out that they were looking more red than pink ...) they did turn out hot pink in the end and actually tasted really good! I'll be sure to share that recipe in my next post! Hope you have a blessed weekend! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment